I'm doing my senior year all over again

I picked up Brooktown High today and I just answered a bunch of questions I came out 57% rebel (must be the tattoos and piercings) and 43% nerd (do I even need to explain that one?).
I just finished creating a character that is meant to represent me but I couldn't choose an outfit I was going to post a picture of the virtual me in my undies but I left my camera at home.
This virtual me only has like 3 freaking shirts and one pair of pants...Wack! At home I have at least 90 tops, the 1 pair of jeans sounds right though. They also only started me with 2 pairs of shoes.
Now with the press of a button I magically arrived at school where this goth chick Elektra gave me her number and told me I can do whatever I want with it. Ho better not complain when that shit ends up written on the bathroom wall.
This dude just walked by so I dropped Elektra and said hi. He mentioned something about Chess and I said that was sexy cause it kind of is and told the mo-fo if he wanted to storm my castle. He seemed nervous and ran off to smoke a joint I think.
The bell just rang I'm late for class just like it used to be.

Well I gotta go to class then back to work my breaks almost over. Later.

0 comments: